You have just two weeks left to get your ticket to Australia’s premier rail safety event, RISSB’s Rail Safety Conference.
Now in its 21st year, the Rail Safety Conference will showcase industry’s innovation and safety leadership in two supercharged days.
Attendees will be able to attend presentations on industry hot topics, watch in-depth panel discussions, network in-person and online, and attend one of three site tours in a new and improved conference format.
Your 2021 ticket will give you access to:
- An impressive speaker line-up of 50 industry leaders from the UK, USA, New Zealand and Australia;
- Eight technical streams taking a deep dive into key rail safety issues such as safety innovation, safety harmonisation and interoperability, asset management, fatigue, safety culture, track worker safety and technology;
- Two concurrent workshops on hot industry topics such as contractor management and minimising environmental impacts of rail;
- Three panel discussions including the popular ‘Ask the Regulator’ panel;
- One of three concurrent site visits; Metro Trains Sydney, maintenance facility and control room, Central Station Metro (new platforms) and UTS 3D Data Arena;
- One exclusive conference networking event at the end of Day 1.
Six keynote speakers join an already impressive speaker line-up of industry leaders who are ready to challenge conventional thinking and deliver actionable insights over two days.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ian Jeffries, President and CEO, Association of American Railroads (USA)
- Dan Basacik, Principal Human Factors Specialist, RSSB (UK)
- George Bearfield, Director of Health, Safety and Cyber Security, Rock Rail Holdings (UK)
- Dr Natalie Pelham, CEO & Chief Investigator, Office of Transport Safety Investigations
- Greg Hood, Chief Commissioner and CEO, Australian Transport Safety Bureau Suzanne Holden, A/Deputy Chief Executive, Sydney Trains
- Helen Williams, Executive General Manager Speciality Engineering, SYSTRA Scott Lister
- Sue McCarrey, Chief Executive, ONRSR
- Prof Drew Dawson, Director Research Development, CQ University
- George Stojkovski, Deutsche Bahn
- Dr Kate Branford, Senior Human Factors Specialist, Vline Corporation
- Peter Doggett, Chief Operating Officer, ONRSR
- Julie Bullas, Executive Director Policy, Reform and Stakeholder Engagement, ONRSR
- Simon Foster, Executive Director, Technical, ONRSR
- Chadi Chaloub, A/Executive Director, Safety Environment Quality Risk, Sydney Trains
- Sandra Wilson-Ryke, HSQE Director, Keolis Downer
- Graham Jackson, Director Safety, Safety, Environment & Regulation Division, Transport for NSW
- Dr Tim Kuypers, Principal, Walbrook Partners
- Andrew Barry, A/Director Safety Delivery Train Crewing, Sydney Trains & RISSB Horizons Graduate
- Catherine Baxter, Chief Operating Officer, Metro Trains Melbourne
- Dr Kieran MacKenzie, CEO, Presien
- Andy Lyon, Program Director, Digital Engineering, KiwiRail
- Greg Williams, Director Engineering & Asset Management, Keolis Downer Rail
- Christopher Cashman, Head of HSQE, Torrens Connect
- Graham Hjort,General Manager – Control Systems, 4Tel
- Tim Procter, Senior Consultant, Indec Consulting
- Julia Gibney, Consultant, JVAT
- Tony Repaci, Account Director – Rail and Industrial Sectors, GS1 Australia.
The Rail Safety Conference will be held at the Swissotel Sydney in Sydney CBD on Tuesday 11 May until Wednesday 12 May.